Friday, September 11, 2009

the truths that i forget most often:

jesus, alone, can satisfy. [I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint. Jeremiah 31:25]

jesus' plan for my life, is the best and most fulfilling, and it's right where i want to be. i have a purpose for my life and it's biggger than me. also, if i don't fulfill the purpose that jesus has for my life, no one else will. his plan is specific, unique and just for me. i dont want to miss that.
[For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11]

i can do nothing for my own redemption, it is all out of jesus' unconditional love. [ In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding. Ephesians 1:7-8]

right now, seeking after jesus in blacksburg is his best for me. [The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. John 10:10]

i will cling to the truth and reject the lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment