Saturday, February 21, 2009

first official post.

so...i have to admit that my first post, well was more of a trial. very brief and to the point. today was a big day. i deactivated my facebook. in the life of a college student this is huge, but i realize i will be much better off without it. the countless hours that are wasted on it daily are immeasurable and reap little benefits. sure, i may know that two people are now in a complicated relationship, but i dont really know anything about these people. i plan on filling my new free time with countless beneficial things from homework, reading, spending quality time with Jesus, finding new music, and building new real relationships. i opened a blogspot account to have a place to post photos and keep people who really know me updated on my life. who knows if i will actually keep up with it? i believed that i have attempted to create a blog on several occassions. but, i love to follow other people's blog, so i figured maybe i could be an inspiration to others.

on a completely random note, a friend introduced me to playlist.com this week and my life will never be the same. i am tired of spending money on music and this is a great alternative and to my knowledge completely legal. the site allows you to create playlists with songs you love and listen to them in entirity. its easy to use and so much fun! the only downside is you cant take the music with you anywhere, so i am stuck with my old music when i go to the gym and listen to my ipod. but, check it out it's great!

have a great night. im heading to vtone tonight. a campus wide worship service that i am super excited about.

1 comment:

  1. Shell! I hope you have been being productive since I last saw you! :) Have fun at VT One and maybe I will see you after? Although I am exhausted so it may be very good for me to go to bed early. Also church tomorrow - 9:15 - don't forget! <3

    ReplyDelete